May 25, 2011

Healthy aging tips from Oprah's pal Dr. Oz. Hmmm, sex, chocolate, coffee.... What's not to like?

A friend sent me a link to this recent appearance by Dr. Oz on the Wendy Williams Show (Wendy bombed out early on this season's Dancing With the Stars). Dr. Oz  also often was a  guest on Oprah's show which, coincidentally, ends today.

Yes, the video is a little hokey and simplistic.  I prefer eating salmon or herring several times a week to taking fish oil or Omega-3 pills. And yes, I need more exercise than just squeezing my butt when sitting in a chair!

Still, it's a fun, helpful clip. Take a look; what do you think?

2 comments:

Sylvie Richard said...

If these two are following this advice, I'll sign on, too. Just look at them!

geriatric emr said...

Thanks for sharing those tips regarding healthy aging. This is such a good and
informative blog to share with. 

UA-20519487-1