May 1, 2011

I'm scheduled for an interview on Parkinsons Recovery Radio at 6 EDT, Wednesday

Parkinsons Recovery was founded by Robert Rodgers in 2005 to explore how natural remedies and therapies can be used to relieve the symptoms of Parkinson's. Robert conducts a blogtalkradio program on Parkinson's Recovery that airs every week. He has invited me to chat with him this Wednesday, May 4 at 6pm EDT. I'm looking forward to it, and I'd love to hear your comments! If you can't tune in on Wednesday, you can go to Robert's site to hear our conversation.


See  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/parkinsons-recovery 


Also check out Robert Rodgers' website for Parkinsons Recovery at http://www.parkinsonsrecovery.com/

2 comments:

Anita said...

I’m eager to hear this interview, John. And good for Dr. Rodgers… pursuing a holistic solution to PD. But isn’t that approach like trying to cure heart disease without medication or surgery? While I like the idea of being open to everything, isn’t “everything” – diet, exercise, spirituality, education, medication, etc – usually the best avenue toward success?

John Schappi said...

Hi Anita -- Couldn't agree more. I've benefited greatly from meditation, exercise, the OTC supplement 5-HTP, etc. But prescribed traditional meds are also helping me deal with my Parkinson's and high cholesterol and blood pressure. As usual, for me, the trick is to find the middle-of-the-road path and not bounce around from one extreme to the other.

UA-20519487-1