January 10, 2012

What's YOUR Nutrition IQ?

I’ve occasionally mentioned WedMD as a good online resource for health issues.

And on this blog, nutrition has been a frequent topic. It’s right up there with exercise as a key well-being component that we really control.

So, I was happy to find this brief, 15-question quiz about nutrition on WedMD. I like to think I’m pretty well-informed on this topic, and I only got 66% on the quiz – just ten out of fifteen correct answers! At the end of the quiz, I received this comment about my score: “Not bad, but you might want to review the dietary guidelines and take another crack at the quiz.” Good advice.

I’d love to know how YOU score! Won’t you answer the questions -- the process takes about two minutes -- and let me know your results in a comment? Just click here: WebMD Nutrition Quiz

Diet and nutrition are GREAT topics for us to think about, as we start the new year!

1 comment:

TheJewell said...

I got 11 out of 15, but some were just guesses--mostly the ones about what other people eat.

UA-20519487-1