Pomegranante Benefits Not New
- More than 5 million Americans are living with the disease.
- Every 67 seconds someone in the United States develops Alzheimer's.
- Alzheimer's disease is the 6th leading cause of death in the United States.
- There are approximately 500,000 people dying each year because they have Alzheimer's.
- 1 in 3 seniors dies with Alzheimer's or another dementia.
- In 2013, 15.5 million caregivers provided an estimated 17.7 billion hours of unpaid care valued at more than $220 billion.