May 20, 2015

. . . And Sprinkle in Some Tai Chi

Tai chi is becoming very popular with seniors. Most of us have seen the videos in which hundreds of slim, fit, elderly Chinese gather to perform their tai chi exercises early in the morning.

I regularly see reports on studies that show how tai chi can benefit those of us with Parkinson's.

This video describes a tai chi-for-Parkinson's exercise program:

I tried a tai chi class at my local senior center but, as usual, I was too self-conscious about my ineptness. Now I just add some tai chi movements into my morning exercise program.

<>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>

So much for the ingredients. Now I'm ready to show how I mix it all together into an exercise program that works for me. 

But that will have to wait until I'm back home next week.

No comments: