As the skin grows weaker, its natural oils become oxidized more quickly; this is caused by fatty acids, which are secreted by the sebaceous glands and react to the oxygen in the air to form Nonenal. Because it isn't water soluble, Nonenal can remain on the skin despite washing, even remaining after intense scrubbing. Therefore, the smell caused by Nonenal persists, even in extremely clean environments.
- exercising regularly
- avoiding stress
- not smoking
- drinking alcohol in moderation
- eating a clean diet
- getting enough rest
- Wakes up brain cells by exercising major muscle groups
- Low impact
- Takes only five minutes each day
- Customizable for your own specific needs
- Not strenuous
- No special clothes
- Not a weight loss program, but an energy booster
- Like all exercise, a boon to memory function
Take a look. Maybe it will work for you.